Uhhh oversized dragon t-shirt dress?
I just need to find a way to fasten the back better, the sleeves probably wont stay tied haha…I liked this idea because you only had to pull it down and tie the sleeves, but once I know I’m not gonna mess it up, and find a design that wont compromise the image on the shirt, I’m gonna hit the sewing machine and make it nice~
I kinda like it…. It fits my form well (even my tummy!) and looks super cute, but when it comes down to it, I’m still just wearing a dragon shirt<3
Dont look at all the crap in my room
- lovee-and-junk likes this
- alexlovesanime reblogged this from thederpydragon
- bumblebeesandblossoms said: That’s actually all kinds of cute! turning that into little dress would be so easy
- josieandthebussycats likes this
- black-birdy said: If you have a sewing machine, I can make that into a dress if you want?
- black-birdy likes this
- tokyoflashback likes this
- thederpydragon posted this